Search This Blog
Free crochet&knitting video tutorials, patterns and charts symbols diagrams.
Popular Posts
Crochet Lego blanket Free pattern and video
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Free crochet&knitting video tutorials, patterns and charts symbols diagrams.
Please sent me the written pattern. They are beautiful.
ReplyDeleteHello would you be able to provide a written pattern for this gorgeous umbrella? I am not able to read the drawing....
ReplyDeletePlease tell me where you find the umbrella skeleton. Thanks.
ReplyDeletejust buy an umbrlla and take out rhe top...check went you buy umbrelle that theend comeout and the top comeout also .....to put them back after to put your crocht on the frame andtie it to the frame.
DeleteGorgeous! What size needle did you use and how much yarn do I need? Thanks!
ReplyDeletewhy do peaple always want proper hard craftwork for free 😡🤬
ReplyDeleteIs it possible to get a written copy of the pattern - willing to pay for it. I'm not asking for a free written copy but a paid written copy. Much appreciated.
ReplyDelete.What size needle did you use?
ReplyDelete